Ms. Patience Enyonam Akoni is the Company Secretary of Republic Investments (Ghana) Limited and Republic Securities (Ghana) Limited.
She doubles as the Head, Legal & Compliance for the two companies. Prior to this, she was an Associate at Atuguba& Associates, a subsidiary of LADA Group of Companies. She has also worked with ENSafrica|Ghana (formerly Oxford and Beaumont Solicitors).
She is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana and a Member of the Ghana Bar Association. Her experience includes legal representation and advising on various aspects of commercial and contract law, drafting and reviewing of legal instruments, litigation, due diligence and regulatory framework of corporate entities and ADR.
Her qualifications are:
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana
- Professional Certificate in Law - Ghana School of Law
- LLB - University of Ghana
- BA (French and Spanish) - University of Ghana
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Institute of Commercial Management – UK.